About Me

My photo
Husband, father, friend, runner, actuary, woodworker

2010-04-30

The Day before the Marathon

I wish I could explain how I am feeling right now.  Nervous, excited, emotional, scared equates to something that I have never felt before.  I have my plans all written out and memorized for the marathon:  When to take a drink, when to eat my Agave#9, when to chomp down my Cliff bar, when & if to take a sip of 5hr energy. 

I am #166.  I will be wearing  a red sleeveless shirt, black shorts and have a red or black bandana around my head (my mother in law likes me in red).

For now, it is noodles for lunch, a haircut, a Fat Tire beer, then home to rest.  Dinner is spaghetti with the wife, and maybe another beer (MGD 64).  then up at 5:AM to eat a banana-n-peanut butter sammy and an egg white.  Then off to the test...  Wish me health and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment